I’ve been trolling the net for someone whose made a top ten list of best lines ever used in a movie or novel just before one character drives in for a brawl, fisticuffs, fray, fracas, melee, rumble, or pugilistic episode.
It doesn’t seem to exist.
So here is the start of my (brainstorming) list:
- Them’s fightin’ words!
- How’d you like a knuckle sandwich?
- Roundhouse ready you bastard?
- Come get some! (from Ash, not Doom)
- You wanna piece of me?
- I’m takin you down
- I’m gonna get medieval on yo ass
- Settle in for your whompin
- It ain’t nothing for me to whup you!
- Watch the birdie!
As you can see, these are all cliche lines. I need fresh ones. Add your own here!
Added by xxhawkeyexx:
- “I promise it won’t hurt, you won’t even notice when I go get you”
- “Why are you looking for a fight, anyway? You know you’re going to get beaten up tomorrow”
- “Is that your best shot? My little sister has better aim and she’s four”
- “You are a dying on high cholesterol cow! So, don’t you dare call me fat, cow!” (<<<yeah quite random…)
- “Lets get ready to scrumble!”
- “Hey big guy, why don’t you pick on a real man!” – Jack Burton
- “My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.” – princess bride